Welcome to Williams Concrete
Williams Concrete is a ready-mixed concrete supplier to Toledo's western and southern suburbs, long known for supplying top-quality concrete and great service to commercial contractors, residential builders and municipalities. Its excellent reputation has grown because of its commitment to exceeding the expectations of its customers.
Williams Brothers Concrete opened its doors in the late 1930s in Perrysburg, OH, by Carl and Art Williams, sons of a stone cutting contractor. By 1946, the company had outgrown its original location off Indiana Avenue where the Perrysburg Police Department now stands, and relocated to Supply Street in Maumee. Carl's grandson, Mark Williams, joined the company in 1987. In 1990, the company relocated to larger grounds at its current location on Ford Street in Maumee, centrally and conveniently located near major roadways, Arrowhead Business Park and significant new areas of residential, commercial and industrial growth.
To order concrete, or to learn more about the capabilities of Williams concrete, contact our talented team of ready-mix concrete professionals at:
1350 Ford Street
Maumee, OH 43537